Notice: Department Status (COVID-19)
The Florida Institute of Government is currently operating remotely. To help us serve you in the quickest and most efficient way possible, please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have resumed payment processing - please call (850) 487-1870 for more information. For your convenience, our Online Courses remain available for registration. For additional information or changes regarding FIOG's operational status, please reference https://alerts.fsu.edu/.
Digital Inclusion and ADA Compliance: Creating ADA Compliant Documents
- This course is available for .75 CMC education or .75 MMC advanced education credit; completion of required learning assessments are required to receive IIMC credit.
- Contact Amy Brewer for more information
Florida BAR: (pending)
(Note: Most organizations will award credits for our class if you send them the information the organization requires to meet their credentials for continuing education credits.)
The second session will provide a practical, multi-level overview of the techniques used for making documents ADA compliant, such as Word, Adobe PDF, and Excel. Topics include:
- Creating statements on accessibility;
- Handling tags, images, lists, forms, headings, etc;
- Remediating documents you inherited; and
- Learning what to do regarding complex and complicated documents where you may need professional help.
Note: This series is available as 3 standalone webinars or as a full series. For more information on the full series, please click here.
Stacey Rayos is ilumino’s Chief Technology Officer, focused on accessibility consulting as well as digital accessibility assessments, training, development, and remediation.